Local instructor-led live Axon Framework training courses in Australia.
Axon Framework Course Outlines
Axon Framework is a framework for building evolutionary, event-driven microservice systems, based on the principles of Domain Driven Design, Command-Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) and Event Sourcing.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers who wish to use Axon to build well structured enterprise applications that leverage the power of CQRS and Event Sourcing.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the development environment needed to create an Axon Framework application.
- Implement the CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and Event Sourcing architectural patterns to develop complex applications.
- Apply the concepts of Domain Driven Design to their application design.
- Build applications that focus on the business problem instead of the infrastructure.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Axon Framework, please visit: https://axoniq.io/
Weekend Axon Framework courses, Evening Axon Framework training, Axon Framework boot camp, Axon Framework instructor-led, Weekend Axon Framework training, Evening Axon Framework courses, Axon Framework coaching, Axon Framework instructor, Axon Framework trainer, Axon Framework training courses, Axon Framework classes, Axon Framework on-site, Axon Framework private courses, Axon Framework one on one training