Local instructorled live BPMS training courses in Australia .
BPM Software Subcategories
BPM Software Course Outlines
Bonita BPM is an open-source business process management and workflow suite made up of three major components: Bonita Studio, Bonita BPM Engine and Bonita Portal. Bonita is often used in projects that require complex workflows such as Supply Chain Management, e-Government, Human Resources, and Contract management.
Format of the Course
- Emphasis is on hands-on practice.
- Concepts will be taught through samples, exercises and hands-on development.
It is a course that positions itself in the midst of administration and Information Technology, incorporating tools and techniques for designing, implementing, controlling and analyzing Operational Business Processes - This usually involves individuals, organizations and software applications.
This course contains practical assignments, participants will be introduced to topics during theory classes and these will be accompanied by practical exercises.
What will you learn?
1. The Basics of BPM
2. BPM Implementation Strategies
3. Process modeling, analysis and design
4. Governance and business strategies
5. Modeling a process with BPMN
6. Business rules
Managers who want to make decisions related to BPM, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, Business Process Engineers, System Analysts, Anyone who is involved in analysing and planning Business Processes.
- How to increase productivity and effectiveness
- How to increase business process compliance and governance
- How to make a business process more agile and enable it for a change
- How to increase ability to scale best practices across a changing organization
- How to improve communication, cooperation, coordination between teams
- How to improve visibility of process pipeline
- How to make operational forecasts more accurate
- How to increase process throughput
- How to minimize cost of inputs by leading the process actors through the process, and reduce high quality, expensive staff
- How to make new hire ramp-up faster, by making new hires following the business process documentation
This BPM training will teach you how to automate and manage a broad range of business workflows. We will examine the automation steps within a typical process in which work items are passed from one participant to another for action, according to a set of business rules. You will obtain firsthand guidance on automated monitoring best practices as well as tips and tricks for efficient governance practices.
At course completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the key terms and concepts in BPM
- Use major methodologies and techniques for implementing BPM
- Define the various technologies that support BPM
- Learn to discriminate between process and rules requirements
- Map written business cases into process areas and rule sets
- Understand variations in strategies between rules-centric and process centric approaches
- Develop business intelligence from process description & rule sets
This course has been created for anyone responsible for modelling processes in BPMN 2.0.
It focuses on practical aspects of all BPMN 2.0 specification as well as implementations of common patterns.
It is a series of short lectures followed by exercises: the delegates will have a problem described in English, and will have to create a proper diagram for each problem. After that, the diagrams will be discussed and assessed by the group and the trainer.
This course focuses on understand the BPMN diagrams but also covers basic part of the execution part of BPMN.
Delegates who have an interest in Process Modelling will benefit from attending this business process modeling notation training course including:
- Business and Process Analysts
- Process Designers and Implementers
- Project and Programme Managers
- Anyone involved with business change and transformation.
This course is created for people who will be responsible for executing process with Activity.
Activiti is an open-source workflow engine and Business Process Management (BPM) Platform for business people, developers and system admins.
ProcessMaker is an Open Source BPM software application. It is a light weight, fully web based tool written in PHP, which can compete with expensive enterprise solutions.
This course presents you with how to implement process management using ProcessMaker, focusing on how to create a process definition, define roles, groups and users, and start a process from an external application.
This training course aims at helping business analysts to learn to model efficiently their business processes using BPMN as well as resources that are handled by their activities. Being conducted by an agile enterprise framework, business analysts learn during this course how to use appropriate BPMN notations and business extensions of UML in order to deal with their "business requirements" and coherently drive underlying design level activities.
This course has been created for managers, business analysts, process designers, developers and subject matter experts who want to be able to design, validate and simulate a process with jBPM. It also includes writing unit tests for the processes.
The course usually uses the newest stable version of community jBPM project. Previous versions of jBPM also may be used (approval before booking required)
Weekend BPM Software (BPMS) courses, Evening BPMS (BPM Software) training, BPM Software boot camp, BPM Suite (BPMS) instructor-led, Weekend BPMS (BPM Suite) training, Evening BPMS (BPM Software) courses, BPM Software (BPMS) coaching, BPMS (BPM Suite) instructor, BPMS trainer, BPMS (BPM Suite) training courses, BPM Suite classes, BPM Suite (BPMS) on-site, BPM Suite (BPMS) private courses, BPMS (BPM Software) one on one training