21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- An understanding of HTML
- Development experience with Python, Ruby or JavaEE
OpenShift Container Platform is a container application platform for deploying Docker and Kubernetes in the enterprise. It is maintained by Red Hat.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to create, update, and maintain applications using OpenShift Container Platform.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Automate part of the software delivery pipeline
- Implement user stories for an existing Java EE application
- Deploy an application to an OpenShift instance
- Apply the principles of the DevOps philosophy and enable continuous delivery of an application
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
The DevOps philosophy and Continuous Integration (CI) principles
Overview of the OpenShift Container Platform architecture
Setting up the development environment
The life cycle of a containerized application
How CI and OpenShift Container Platform fit together
Developing an application in a CI environment
Clustering the application
Remotely debugging the application
Customizing OpenShift Container Platform
Deploying custom containers
Everything. It was very understandable, and if we didn't understand something, Adriano explained it.
Zsolt Nagy - W.UP Kft
I understand (almost) everything which Adriano explained us. Good tematics, understandable presentation.
The use case based approach and the trainer's up to date knowledge base.
Gabor Marosi - W.UP Kft