Local, instructor-led live Data Vault training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Data Vault.
Data Vault training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Australia onsite live Data Vault trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Data Vault Course Outlines
Data Vault Modeling is a database modeling technique that provides long-term historical storage of data that originates from multiple sources. A data vault stores a single version of the facts, or "all the data, all the time". Its flexible, scalable, consistent and adaptable design encompasses the best aspects of 3rd normal form (3NF) and star schema.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build a Data Vault.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the architecture and design concepts behind Data Vault 2.0, and its interaction with Big Data, NoSQL and AI.
- Use data vaulting techniques to enable auditing, tracing, and inspection of historical data in a data warehouse.
- Develop a consistent and repeatable ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) process.
- Build and deploy highly scalable and repeatable warehouses.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Weekend Data Vault courses, Evening Data Vault training, Data Vault boot camp, Data Vault instructor-led, Weekend Data Vault training, Evening Data Vault courses, Data Vault coaching, Data Vault instructor, Data Vault trainer, Data Vault training courses, Data Vault classes, Data Vault on-site, Data Vault private courses, Data Vault one on one training