Local instructor-led live Envoy Proxy training courses in Australia.
Envoy Course Outlines
Envoy Proxy is an edge and service proxy created by Lyft. Envoy can be used as a communication bus and universal data plane for microservice service mesh architectures.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Envoy Proxy to enable microservices to talk to each other.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Envoy Proxy.
- Use Envoy Proxy to abstract the network and visualize problem areas with ease.
- Resolve microservice issues related to networking and observability.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Envoy Proxy, please visit: https://www.envoyproxy.io/
Weekend Envoy courses, Evening Envoy training, Envoy boot camp, Envoy instructor-led, Weekend Envoy Proxy training, Evening Envoy courses, Envoy Proxy coaching, Envoy Proxy instructor, Envoy trainer, Envoy Proxy training courses, Envoy Proxy classes, Envoy Proxy on-site, Envoy private courses, Envoy one on one training