Local, instructor-led live Jest training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Jest to test React applications and components.
Jest training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Jest training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Australia or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Australia. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Jest Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Jest to test React applications and components.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure a proper testing environment.
- Write asynchronous tests for React apps and components.
- Run Jest advanced tests that include mocking, spies and stubs.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Jest, please visit: https://jestjs.io/
Weekend Jest courses, Evening Jest training, Jest boot camp, Jest instructor-led, Weekend Jest training, Evening Jest courses, Jest coaching, Jest instructor, Jest trainer, Jest training courses, Jest classes, Jest on-site, Jest private courses, Jest one on one training