Local instructor-led live Linkerd training courses in Australia.
Linkerd Course Outlines
Linkerd is a popular network proxy for creating a service mesh.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Linkerd to manage, control, and monitor the communication among services inside a web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Linkerd 2.0 (aka Linkerd2).
- Understand service meshes and implement one using Linkerd.
- Deploy a Linkerd based service mesh on a Kubernetes cluster.
- Use a service mesh to run, manage and monitor web applications (microservices) in the cloud.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on Linkerd2.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Linkerd, please visit: https://linkerd.io/1/overview/what-is-linkerd/
Weekend Linkerd courses, Evening Linkerd training, Linkerd boot camp, Linkerd instructor-led, Weekend Linkerd training, Evening Linkerd courses, Linkerd coaching, Linkerd instructor, Linkerd trainer, Linkerd training courses, Linkerd classes, Linkerd on-site, Linkerd private courses, Linkerd one on one training