Local, instructorled live MagicDraw training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and handson practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of MagicDraw
MagicDraw training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training" Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Australia or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Australia Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop
NobleProg Your Local Training Provider.
MagicDraw Course Outlines
This is a 3-day training covering principles of modeling, UML, SysML and use of MagicDraw following a case study, which demonstrates a typical model-based systems engineering approach.
- Includes lectures and hands-on practice in using MagicDraw for systems modeling using SysML;
- Explains major SysML concepts and diagrams;
- Provides hands-on experience building system model examples;
- Shows how to trace model elements in different views;
- Explains how to use MagicDraw features efficiently;
- Is based on a consistent modeling case study.
- System architects, system engineers, software architects and other stakeholders who will create and use models.
- Presentations, discussions, and case study-based practical assignments.
- Slides, case study model, and practical assignment descriptions.
- Each participant receives NobleProg certificate indicating that he/she attended the training.
Weekend MagicDraw courses, Evening MagicDraw training, MagicDraw boot camp, MagicDraw instructor-led, Weekend MagicDraw training, Evening MagicDraw courses, MagicDraw coaching, MagicDraw instructor, MagicDraw trainer, MagicDraw training courses, MagicDraw classes, MagicDraw on-site, MagicDraw private courses, MagicDraw one on one training