Local, instructorled live Microsoft Project training courses demonstrate through handson practice how to use Microsoft Project to efficient manage a project
Microsoft Project training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training" Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Australia or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Australia Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop
NobleProg Your Local Training Provider.
Project Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at project managers who wish to work with MS Project and MS Project Server.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure MS Project and MS Project Server.
- Understand how to share and manage resources between projects.
- Identify project risks, problems and solutions in real-time.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Weekend MS Project courses, Evening MS Project training, Project boot camp, Project instructor-led, Weekend Microsoft Project training, Evening Microsoft Project courses, Microsoft Project coaching, Project instructor, Microsoft Project trainer, Microsoft Project training courses, MS Project classes, Microsoft Project on-site, Project private courses, Microsoft Project one on one training