Local instructor-led live OpenWhisk training courses in Australia.
Apache OpenWhisk Course Outlines in Australia
This instructor-led, live training in Australia (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers who wish to use OpenWhisk to create, build, test, debug and deploy event-driven functions without needing to worry about managing the underlying execution environment.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure OpenWhisk.
- Use OpenWhisk to enable writing "code as a function".
- Understand how OpenWhisk orchestrates functions on Kubernetes.
- Decouple from AWS Lambda to avoid lock in and improves flexibility.
- Deploy event-driven functions to an on-premise server or to the cloud.
Other regions in Australia
Weekend Apache OpenWhisk courses, Evening Apache OpenWhisk training, Apache OpenWhisk boot camp, Apache OpenWhisk instructor-led, Weekend OpenWhisk training, Evening Apache OpenWhisk courses, OpenWhisk coaching, OpenWhisk instructor, Apache OpenWhisk trainer, OpenWhisk training courses, OpenWhisk classes, OpenWhisk on-site, Apache OpenWhisk private courses, Apache OpenWhisk one on one training