Local instructor-led live PyQt training courses in Australia.
PyQt Course Outlines
PyQt is a cross-platform library for developing GUIs (graphical user interfaces) for Python applications. It interfaces Python with the Qt GUI toolkit.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at persons who wish to program a visually attractive software application using Python and the Qt UI framework.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up a development environment that includes all needed libraries, packages and frameworks.
- Create a desktop or server application whose user interface functions smoothly and is visually appealing.
- Implement various UI elements and effects, including widgets, charts, layers, etc. to achieve maximum effect in usability.
- Implement good UI design and code organization during the design and development phase.
- Test and debug the application.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- This course can be offered for development on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- The latest version of all software is used, e.g., PyQt 5 as of this writing, etc.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Weekend PyQt courses, Evening PyQt training, PyQt boot camp, PyQt instructor-led, Weekend PyQt training, Evening PyQt courses, PyQt coaching, PyQt instructor, PyQt trainer, PyQt training courses, PyQt classes, PyQt on-site, PyQt private courses, PyQt one on one training