Local instructor-led live Recommendation Systems training courses in Australia.
I like examples to explain
Course: OptaPlanner in Practice
|dsstne||Amazon DSSTNE: Build a Recommendation System||7 hours||In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use DSSTNE to build a recommendation application. |
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Train a recommendation model with sparse datasets as input
- Scale training and prediction models over multiple GPUs
- Spread out computation and storage in a model-parallel fashion
- Generate Amazon-like personalized product recommendations
- Deploy a production-ready application that can scale at heavy workloads
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
We are looking to expand our presence in New Zealand!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!