Local, instructor-led live Tidyverse training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to manipulate and visualize data using the tools included in the Tidyverse.
Tidyverse training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Australia onsite live Tidyverse trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Tidyverse Course Outlines
The Tidyverse is a collection of versatile R packages for cleaning, processing, modeling, and visualizing data. Some of the packages included are: ggplot2, dplyr, tidyr, readr, purrr, and tibble.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to manipulate and visualize data using the tools included in the Tidyverse.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Perform data analysis and create appealing visualizations
- Draw useful conclusions from various datasets of sample data
- Filter, sort and summarize data to answer exploratory questions
- Turn processed data into informative line plots, bar plots, histograms
- Import and filter data from diverse data sources, including Excel, CSV, and SPSS files
- Beginners to the R language
- Beginners to data analysis and data visualization
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Weekend Tidyverse courses, Evening Tidyverse training, Tidyverse boot camp, Tidyverse instructor-led, Weekend Tidyverse training, Evening Tidyverse courses, Tidyverse coaching, Tidyverse instructor, Tidyverse trainer, Tidyverse training courses, Tidyverse classes, Tidyverse on-site, Tidyverse private courses, Tidyverse one on one training