Local instructor-led live Video Streaming training courses in Australia.
Video Streaming Subcategories
Video Streaming Course Outlines
BigBlueButton is an open-source web conferencing system for online learning. It integrates well with major learning and content management systems.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up and administer BigBlueButton to enable real-time sharing of audio, video, slides, chat, and screen.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure BigBlueButton
- Understand BigBlueButton's architecture and components
- Integrate BigBlueButton with major CMS and LMS systems such as Drupal, Wordpress and Moodle
- Use BigBlueButton's APIs to integrate with other software
- Enable and disable specific features to accommodate different needs
- Set up different user roles such as viewers and moderators
- Set up the GreenLight web-based interface to allow users to create, invite and join meetings
- System Administrators
- Educators and trainers with technical skills
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
This course is created for developers, admins, software engineers who want to implement Video Streaming in their application. It is based only on open source software.
Marvin is an extensible, cross-platform, open-source image and video processing framework developed in Java. Developers can use Marvin to manipulate images, extract features from images for classification tasks, generate figures algorithmically, process video file datasets, and set up unit test automation.
Some of Marvin's video applications include filtering, augmented reality, object tracking and motion detection.
In this instructor-led, live course participants will learn the principles of image and video analysis and utilize the Marvin Framework and its image processing algorithms to construct their own application.
Format of the Course
- The basic principles of image analysis, video analysis and the Marvin Framework are first introduced. Students are given project-based tasks which allow them to practice the concepts learned. By the end of the class, participants will have developed their own application using the Marvin Framework and libraries.
Red5 is an open-source media server for live streaming. It has a flexible design and simple plug-in architecture that allows for customization of virtually any video-on-demand and live streaming scenario. A popular server for video conferences, multi-user gaming and enterprise application software, Red5 has been used by thousands of companies, from Amazon to Facebook.
In this course, we cover the essentials of installing, configuring, securing, optimizing and managing a Red5 server.
By the end of the course, participants will have a firm understanding of Red5's architecture, features and capabilities and will have gained the hands-on practice needed to deploy their own Red5 server.
- System administrators
- Developers and engineers wishing to set up a media server
- Technically-minded persons wishing to get their hands dirty with very cool media server software
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, heavy hands-on practice.
Weekend Video Streaming courses, Evening Video Streaming training, Video Streaming boot camp, Video Streaming instructor-led, Weekend Video Streaming training, Evening Video Streaming courses, Video Streaming coaching, Video Streaming instructor, Video Streaming trainer, Video Streaming training courses, Video Streaming classes, Video Streaming on-site, Video Streaming private courses, Video Streaming one on one training