Online or onsite, instructor-led live Zimbra training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to install, customize, troubleshoot, maintain, and manage Zimbra Collaboration.
Zimbra training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Zimbra trainings in Australia can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Zimbra Course Outlines in Australia
Some of the topics covered in this training include:
- Installation, management, and maintenance of Zimbra Collaboration suite.
- Migration and troubleshooting.
- Streamlining and enhancing Zimbra administration.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.